谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年8月9日星期一

Class cancelled...

The efficiency of BAC is disappointing. They cancelled the class again without informing us.

I went back to Kepong, starved, and drove to "Yip Kee" to have a very nice Wan Tan Mee with my father. I had eaten a large size Wan Tan Mee with Char Xiu. My father also had a nice Wan Tan Mee with soup although he had already had his breakfast early in the morning =) Strongly proved that their mee is yummy !!! Nowadays the shop is run by brothers, they inherited the shop from their father and they expand it to the other areas such as Manjalara and even Sunway Piramid. My father has become their loyal customer till now since he had stayed at Kepong. More than 40 years !!! It is not an easy task to maintain the business for so many years =) Anyway, their CHAR XIU is nice and also their hand-made mee !!!

Then, I drove to Chong Hwa to get my SPM and UEC certificate >.< I had been lazy to drive to Chong Hwa these days......I bumped into my former teachers such as Mr Khan, Ah Gam...... and even my former classmate Jessie Foo !!! She looked smart and fit( She is the former head of cadet).

Later on, I drove to pasar pagi Kepong to buy "Mao San Wong"(1 kg RM 8) and "D24"( 1 kg RM3.50) but unfortunately the durian seller didn't come for today......

没有评论:

发表评论