谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年11月11日星期四

FML

My home was in a mess when I was back from playing basketball. My grandmother was crying badly and she asked me to call my aunt to fetch her. It sounded like she didn't want to stay at here anymore. She gave a very funny reason, simply because we treated her badly. Actually I don't know how bad we treated her, we have already provided what we could as far as possible. Now she wants to stay at my aunt's house and I will be very grateful if my aunt will accept her but probably not. For me, if there are two rotten apples, I will choose the less rotten one.

***Unreal, there is virus in your msn and I have received mail from you and the mail contains a website which is promoting some kinds of medicine that loved badly by those uncle who are facing difficulties with their spouses. Be careful.

没有评论:

发表评论