I had watched "Knight And Day" at 11.30am in KLCC's TGV. My college had booked the entire hall for all students and we could get free tickets from the college. Something good happened when I was waiting at the Kepong KTM station. A girl who is studying A-level at the same college asked me to bring her to KLCC. Quite weird right? Because of my kindness(sure not because of her beauty), I brought her to KLCC safely.
"Knight And Day" is a nice movie by Tom Cruise and Cameroon Diaz. Tom Cruise was a FBI agent who was carrying a duty on protecting a genius who successfully created a powerful battery. However, there was another FBI agent that tried to sell the battery to a Spanish weapon dealer. The head of FBI mistrusted the agent and Tom Cruise accidentally met with Cameroon Diaz who was a normal but funny girl. The hall was full of laugh when we were watching the movie. Worth to watch!!!
I reached KL Central at almost 2.00pm after having my lunch. KTM met with technical difficulties again and the crowd and I had to go to the intercity platform to wait for the train and went back to the original place again. I had spent one and a half hour waiting for the train like a mad man. I saw a girl who is also studying A-level in the college waiting at the platform. She is indeed a beautiful girl but she is so cool. She gave me a feel like an iceberg that hard to break and I could see cruelness through her face. I hope I am wrong. By the way, she is soooo pretty!!!
1 条评论:
本来有点沉重的心情,看了这个,心情就变好了~❤
发表评论