谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年6月5日星期六

Movie again!!

I had watched "Primal Fear" this morning. Martin, casting by Richard Gere( He is so handsome!!!), a former strict prosecutor, became the defence lawyer of Alan. Alan killed the Bishop cruelly and was charged with murder of first degree.The sentence for this will be death penalty. Martin believed his client was innocent because Alan knew nothing. He believed there was third party involved in this case. Alan said sometime he might "lost time" and Martin doubted that Alan had amnesia. Martin found a psychologist to talk with Alan in order to know more about his girl friend. One time during a conversation between the psychologist and Alan, psychologist discovered that Alan had dual personality. Sometimes, Alan was not Alan, but Roy. Roy killed the Bishop. Martin used tricks to show the dual personality of Alan. Finally Alan was acquitted because of insanity and had to be sent to mental hospital for treatment. Martin won the case and the prosecutor, his lover, lost her job and got injured because of Alan. When Martin visited Alan to tell him about the verdict, Alan said that he was so sorry for the prosecutor's injury. When I watched the movie till this part, I felt something wrong. Alan didn't know what had happened when "Roy" took over his mind...... So did Martin, then Alan laughed at him and told him there was no "Alan" in this world but only "Roy". "Roy" successfully cheated his lawyer and psychologist, I got shocked when I watched till this. What a dangerous person!!!*shivering*

Feel interested in this movie? Type "一级恐惧" in pps. Honest say, this movie had spoilt my good mood . What can I describe this movie? Smart lawyer, less smart prosecutor, Bishop who was wearing a mask, and the most important, super duper "innocent" look but dangerous defendant.He was an evil.

Go and watch!!! Still shivering......

没有评论:

发表评论