谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年6月8日星期二

KTM again

Today I arrived at Kepong KTM station at 7.50am. There were trains service at 7.53am and 8.08am but both of them were already full when arriving at Kepong station. It supposed to have another train at 8.22am and I felt happy because I would not be late for contract law class. Mr Kumar would punish anyone who is late for the class to sing a song. Suddenly, the KTM board made an announcement that the train would be delayed till 9.00am. WTH !!!! My class would start at 9.00am!!! I called me dad immediately to bring me to college after I got my money back. I reached the college at 9.20am and Mr Kumar had already started his lecture. Fortunately, he didn't punish me for my lateness. One of my classmates who was a KTM's consumer stepped into classroom at 10pm and looked weary. "KTM!?"I spoke loudly when he came in. "Yes!! KTM!!!"he replied. He continued saying that he had walked along the track from Seputeh till KL Central !!! What a precious experience, right??

I had a good class today because I had represented my group to explain fact of the case to the whole class. My performance was not satisfactory because I found myself hard to do presentation by using English.Sometimes I could not remember a simple word...... By the way, at least I had tried.

After class, I was informed by the KTM worker that the KTM services was not available and had to call my parents to fetch me.

*Drove to Jusco just now and bought sport shoes. XD

没有评论:

发表评论