I didn't finish my clr assignment and sure I didn't pass up my homework. My classmates got shocked when they knew that I didn't finish my assignment, they burnt the midnight oil in order to complete their assignments.They thought that I was a hardworking student based on my look. I look like a hardworking student? Hahahaha, I think they need glasses. Today is the last day for Ms Jackie to lecture the clr class.When she informed us that Mr Kevin would take over the class start from next week, there were big "yes!!!" shown through our face. She was going to give her last lecture, sound sad. During giving her lecture, she explained the family cases. Then we knew she was an expert in law of succession. She finally impressed us during the last lecture.This is the first time we paid full attention in clr class.Really impressive. When she had lectured about alternative dispute resolution, "any question?"she asked.No question been asked. All of us asked her to talk more about the law of succession, and some students asked for legal advice on succession. She is not a good clr lecturer, but a great succession lecturer. By the way, thank you.
My father and I went to Taman Ehsan Pasar Malam at 5.00pm.I drove there and my father sat beside me.I never thought that he wanted me to drove to Taman Ehsan!!!Omg, shocking. Btw, I drove very well,I thought. We bought melon(RM4 only!!what a huge melon!!) ,watermelon(just a quarter of it) , some vegetables and "lala'(small size,RM3 for 1kg) .The food sold there is very cheap. Satay RM0.30 sebatang!!!keropok lekor ikan Rm0.10 sebatang!!!Wao......I can't describe all of these food, cheap and nice.Anyway, we didn't buy any food because my mum was waiting for us for dinner.It was going to rain and we needed to back home .
***Dear my personal internet language teacher, I'm so sorry to offend you, feel free to punish me.
没有评论:
发表评论