谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年4月26日星期一

Christianity and I myself

KTM never arrive on time, I have started to get used with it. However,thanks for it's delay, I saw something special. An auntie who is a Christian, spoke loudly through her cell phone. I didn't know what was she talking about, it looked like some arguments happened between she herself and her friend."You must believe in your god!!!"Such words had been blurted out loudly from her mouth for several times, WTH!! She frightened the other passengers who were waiting for KTM.What a fanatical Christian, huh. There was words printed on her T-shirt, "The god is looking for you."God is looking for me?Maybe yes, but I never perceive such thing.I think there is some problems with the channel. I studied in a Church as it is also a kindergarten when I was young. There is fathers and sisters in the Church till now.My parents told me that I knew how to pray when I was young, but I failed to remember it. I tried to read the bible during Form 5 but I couldn't accept Jehovah as my god.Till now I don't understand why he helped Jacob when Jacob was in danger?When I was in ns camp, I read the bible again and stopped at the same part. By the way, I enjoy Christian Hymns very much.

没有评论:

发表评论