Today I decided to have my hair cut. Although my hair was not long enough, but I can't endure my hairstyle anymore. When the Indian barber saw me, he just told me :"atas rambut kamu terlalu pendek , tak perlu gunting." "Gunting belakang dan tepi sajalah, atas pula tolong saya nipiskan."I replied. I love Indian barbers because they are skillful and good service is provided. After had my hair cut, I also enjoyed their massage. RM 8 only ! However, if they learn more fashionable hairstyles, they will become perfect.
3.00pm, my father brought me to Selayang Baru, a place where full of second hand car dealers. It looks like a hypermarket, this was how I feel when I entered the place.My father wants to buy a second hand kancil for me , so I can drive to KTM station without using my bicycle. Unfortunately, all of the kancil sold there are too expensive compared with market price.Then, I followed my father to Cheras Peel Road and 何清园 to purchase some goods. When we back home, I started to surf the internet to looking for some second hand kancil. What the...... I had found 2 nice kancil with very cheap price! When we called the dealers, the reply was disappointing, "这辆车在下午的时候卖了"(in Cantonese) ......So unlucky......
没有评论:
发表评论