谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年5月4日星期二

Bad KTM but Wonderful Contract Law Class!!!

I reached Kepong KTM Station at7.30am because the timetable had been changed due to tutorial.Yesterday is better, there was a lot of passengers waiting at the station today.I watched 2 trains went away and I got into the 3rd train. The condition didn't seem better, they still pushed each other although the train was already full.Why don't the authorities increase more coaches?? Money shouldn't be the problem for KTM. In my opinion, KTM board has the responsibility for the sexual harassment faced by the female passengers. Passengers will feel comfortable if KTM board increases the number of coach.

I had my Contract Law Class from 9.00pm but the lecturer arrived at 9.30pm. Ms Meera replaced Mr Kumar for today because Mr Kumar was busy.Ms Meera is the principal lecturer of the college.This is the first time I saw a lecturer came into the class just with her little and cute handbag!!! All concepts and cases were stored in her brain, the lecture was great!!!!!After that we started the tutorial. Ms Meera separated us into groups and gave us UOL pass year papers. Wat The Fish!!! Wat kind of exam paper is this???Complicated and tricky questions......Ms Meera comforted the UKT students that UKT's papers are much easier than UOL's >.< OMG!!!The questions were complicated and there was arguments all over the class. I enjoyed the tutorial very much ,we discussed the questions together,we argued with the other group in certain points, group presentation......Wonderful class.

没有评论:

发表评论