谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年5月26日星期三

Unforgettable Criminal Law tutorial+lecture

Today Ms Puvan started the criminal law class with tutorial first instead of lecture. She wanted us to separate in groups and discussed about pass year questions. Today's topic is "omission", we had to analyze the question and formed the possible offence that had been made by the client. She guided us with kept on asking some questions about our opinions. When we thought everything was over, she wanted us to think like a defence lawyer!!! She wanted us to raise arguments to fight against what we had stated just now! She wanted to know whether our class had a next Karpal Singh >.< We always think at the prosecutor's side and just know how to apply principles in certain circumstances. No one in the class had given her a satisfactory answer,I think. Then she said her arguments, extremely strong and firm arguments......the way she spoke and the way she thinks are so powerful, can't imagine how the prosecutor feel when Ms Puvan is the defence lawyer, she is great!!!

During lecture, Ms Puvan told us about the facts of R v Ahluwalia 1992. This is a sad story, Ms Puvan was so angry with what had happened with the defendant. The whole class could feel her anger, I think everyone will feel angry with what the husband did to the defendant. What a sad story is. I will never forget R v Ahluwalia 1992.

I will not behave like the husband in this case, ever after.

1 条评论:

Melvin Lee 说...

I'm sure you will found more and more cases which are cruel and shameful after you study for few more months..

So..have some psychological preparation first will be better..

发表评论