There is one irritating student in my law class. When the first day I met him,I thought he was a clever but humble student.He looks so kind and a little bit shy. Today I realized that he was not as humble as I thought before. It is undeniable that he is a clever and hardworking student. However, he just can be my classmate, only classmate, not friend. Everyday he talks about law, cases when we are chit-chatting about other things. What a boring person he is. During group discussion, he was the leader, but liked to one-man show.when the other teammates were sharing their views, he wouldn't listen to them and kept on insisting that what he said was right. Luckily, I was not under his group, I felt happy in my group, felt free to share our views and we respected each other.
He likes to ask questions during the class. This is good because every lecturer likes students who like to ask something. However, most of his questions are not questions, only rubbish. Moreover, when he was asking questions, he interrupted the lecturer. The lecturer answered his questions patiently but the whole class could feel the lecturer disliked his questions. The questions he asked were strayed away from the subject. Besides that, when the lecturer was answering the other questions asked by the other classmates, he kept on disturbing the class by using"tic-tack" sound come out from his pen. Annoying......
He is same with me as a UOL student. So he will be my classmate during the September intake(real intake). I will not scold him for what he did, the best way to punish him is————snatch the King's College Scholarship away in front of him, I can do it.
没有评论:
发表评论