谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年5月24日星期一

Moral exam!!!

Public law class had been canceled because Ms Diana was sick, so sad.However, we had a lot of time to prepare for moral exam. My classmates and I chit-chatted each other and finally I knew that the world is totally unfair!!! In Taylors College, students can collect most of the marks through group presentation. Besides, lecturer will give them a lot of tips in order to help them to pass the exam. In ATC, students will get the exam papers a few days before the exam. They sure can pass easily in the moral exam!!!How about my college???Yesterday I finally gave up after one hour moral revision. No group presentation, 70% of marks rely on the exam papers......

2.00pm, I started doing my papers......only theories, no own opinion.Tembak, tembak, tembak......50 objective questions and 2 essays.3.40pm, I finished my papers and went out from the classroom. They gave us 3 hours to complete the papers and I did it in 1 hour and 40 minutes.Rushed to KTM station and I luckily caught up with the train. The train stopped at Kuala Lumpur Station for 15 minutes, wondering......A train which carried cement accidentally fall down and damaged the railway=/.Haiz.........

忘记说《clash of the titans》,打架方面还好,故事。。。。。。大boss死得太快了。

没有评论:

发表评论