Now I am officially 20 years old. More responsibilities, more mature thinking, more studying, less football manager, less being childish...... Precious 19 years have been spent and formed the main substance of what I am for today. Before that, I was fully protected by my parents who are afraid that I may not use to the world. Now, things have been changed. I had worked at the pet shop for 2 and a half months and currently working as a part time tutor at a tuition center. Now I don't have to ask for pocket money. Now I can buy the textbooks by using my savings. It may be considered nothing for those who are exposed to the world much earlier than I am but I will not give a bloody damn to what they think. I have started thinking differently, I am no longer the "good" son or "good" student who always listens to a particular person. I have my own idea, own analysis. I am brave enough to argue with those people who are much older than I am. Most importantly, I will not waste my tears anymore. When I failed in going after a girl I loved , I cried for months and blamed myself every time when I thought of her. Now I can control my emotion and do analysis before going after a girl. Pretty or ugly? Fat or thin ? Bad habit ? religion ? family background ? Unlike the first time which everything I did was totally emotional or can be described as "pure" in the other way, I have become very realistic when I reached my 20th birthday.
I am no longer pure, so bad.
没有评论:
发表评论