谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年3月30日星期二

Calm down

Every time I talk with my grandmother, I will get angry easily . She thinks she is the cleverest members in the whole family. She likes to control everything , even my "buddy" too. She also thinks that the whole family can't work without her existence. Hey! I'm already 18 years old! I'm not a child anymore!!!! I know you have more experience than us , but please, don't act like a dictator! Father and mother have played their cards well to give my brother and I shelter, food, dress and even good education. Why you keep on giving them pressure? The other aunts and uncle never want you to stay with them because of your attitude! Don't be a snobbish woman, although some of my cousins are not born with silver spoon in their mouth , please don't look down on them, ok? There is several times you have hurt their feelings! Sometimes I pretend to hear nothing when you are nagging. But I am a normal person, I have emotions , and I will get angry too. If you are a stranger, I damn sure that I have already slapped you no matter how old you are. Unfortunately, you are my grandmother. Although you have already disliked me since I was young ,I still have to respect you. Now I have to talk to myself "I do not live for anger" when I talk with you. May be one day I will have depression. hahahahaha......suffering......

没有评论:

发表评论