谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年9月10日星期五

Movie, Movie, Movie......

I had watched some movies these two days.

Firstly, I would like to recommend "Basic" starring John Travolta and Samuel.L.Jackson. A team of soldier in Panama was found lost in the jungle during the training. Two soldiers were found but they refused to tell anything about the training. John Travolta, a former ranger who had a bad record, in charged of the investigation. Finally, they told the truth but it was a matter of degree......Worth to watch !!! You will not know the whole truth until the end of the movie.

Secondly, I will recommend "Shutter Island" starring Leonardo Dicaprio. Leonardo Dicaprio was a federal marshal and he was carrying a duty to check the lost of a patient called Rachel in Shutter Island. However, he had his own hidden agenda in this island. He wanted to investigate the inhumane surgery in the light house......I will not tell you about the plot, discover the truth by yourselves !!!

Thirdly, erm......Universal Soldier:Regeneration. I don't like this movie much because the story is so ridiculous !!! Everything was taken place in Russia and I only could see stupid Russian soldiers and helpless president of Russia. On the contrary, the American soldiers were brave, smart, and played an important role in rescuing the hostages !!! No Russian soldier were involved in the mission !!! OMG, if you only want to watch the fighting and shooting part, the movie is still considered ......not bad.

Lastly, I will recommend "Karate Kid" starring by Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan. Jaden Smith was a immigrant from Detroit to China. He was bullied by the locals and Jackie Chan decided to teach him Kung Fu. "Learning Kung Fu is not for fighting but is to make peace with your enemy", I love it !!! This movie is quite meaningful because it tells us that Kung Fu is for everyone but not for a particular race. However, I don't like their fighting style, I prefer Donnie Yen's .

没有评论:

发表评论