I had been busying with my law studies these days and I didn't know today was my birthday until I signed in my facebook. Thanks for ur wishes !!! Elvina bought me a tiramisu cake when she came to the college, it was so surprising !!! I still enjoyed the cake though I don't really like tiramisu cake >.< Anyway, I did enjoy the piece of white chocolate XD Yummy !!!
Today I had a very complicated and confusing CLR class. Ms Nalina tried to give us a very broad view about English Legal System but she lectured like a kangaroo. Why?? Initially we thought she was going to lecture the Human Rights Act 1998, but she jumped to rule of law which should be lectured in Public law. Then, she lectured about criminal justice system and civil justice system. Lastly, she back to the rule of law by Lord Bingham. Feel tired now~~~
没有评论:
发表评论