谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年7月5日星期一

Jokes !!! ;D

Today I would like to tell some jokes. Why? Don't ask me why. How can I answer you if even myself don't know the answer !? Just enjoy them !!


1. The mothers of four priests got together and were discussing their sons. "My son is a monsignor," said the first proud woman. "When he enters a room, people say, 'Hello, Monsignor'."

The second mother went on, "My son is a bishop. When he enters a room, people say, 'Hello, Your Excellency'."   

"My son is a cardinal." continued the next one. "When he enters a room, people say, 'Hello, Your Eminence'. "

The fourth mother thought for a moment. "My son is six-foot-ten and weighs 300 pounds, " she said. "When he enters a room, people say, 'Oh, my God' !"


2. Emily was sitting for her driving test. When the car reached a junction, she asked the examiner,"turn left?"

"Right,"the examiner answered.

She turned right and ........


3. Ali was walking along a street and suddenly he saw a shit. He had his nose nearer and smelt, " em...smell like shit," he said.

He touched the shit with his forefinger and said,"em...quite warm and feel like shit."

Then he licked his forefinger and said,"em...taste like shit."

After successfully proved it was shit, he said,"hah...luckily I didn't step on it."


Today's class was so boring and tiring ,that's why I am not going to write anything about today's class.

没有评论:

发表评论