谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年7月26日星期一

Public Law + Moral Final Exam

Today I had learned about Parliamentary Privileges during Public Law class. The irritating student did something very annoying and gave us a very bad impression.

When Ms Diana was giving the lecture, he put his right hand into his pants and did something ( according to two witnesses' testimonies, he was scratching his sex organ, but I didn't see that because of my terrible position). Then, he used his right forefinger to clean his nostril ( he even did that when he was asking Ms Diana some questions!!!) . After that, he bit his fore fingernail >.< OMG!!! Luckily I have never grabbed his hand.

I had sit for a wonderful moral final exam. Why ? I finished the 50 objective questions in 20 minutes and I decided to enjoy the exam papers. How? I used almost 30 minutes to write an essay that was already strayed from the topic. In the essay, I pointed out the uselessness of the author of "Moral Education", explained the difference between Lao Tzu's Taoism and Zhang Ling's Taoism ( but the question asked me to explain the difference between Buddhism and Taoism), criticized the today's Buddhism...... Anyway, this essay is just for fun. HAHAHAHAHA !!! I had tried my best ....... to enjoy my exam !!! I went back at 3.10pm.

2 条评论:

shin 说...

HAHAHA i love that guy.

黄俊玮Ng Jun Wei 说...

You may become his friend......

发表评论