谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年7月8日星期四

What will you do when you become rich??

Someone asked me this question yesterday and I had told a lie. I said I never want to become a rich man. When I was young, I dreamed madly to earn a lot of money after grown up. I dreamed to have Rolls-Royce , huge bungalow with a beautiful lawn and even I dreamed to have Bill Gates to be my personal assistant! Hahaha......quite funny right? When I was young, I dreamed a lot because I didn't know about the real world. I seemed like a goldfish which was living in an aquarium, enjoying myself in a little palace. Everything looked fine for me at the moment and I was so childish.

Now I am 18 years old and becoming mature compared with the old days. Money still remains important but it is going to be superseded by something else. I am going to be a lawyer one day. Should I help a rapist if I will be paid very well? If the rapist is acquitted, will I feel happy for this? Should I help the employer who exploits the worker? Haiz...things change every second.

Anyway, I miss tomorrow's gathering so much !!!! Steamboat !!!BBQ!!! I'm coming !!!!

没有评论:

发表评论