谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年4月8日星期四

Bad day!

I had my common law reasoning class from 1.15pm till 3.15pm. The class lecturer is a mid-aged and above woman, Jackie Law, all of us had bad time during the class. It is undeniable that she is a knowledgeable lecturer, but the way she teaches is very bad...... she made the class boring. Luckily common law reasoning is the easiest subject among all of the subjects I have to study. She asked us to write clearly but her handwriting is really bad!!!!!I sat at the first row and I can't recognize what she wrote on the whiteboard......I remembered that I had heard about her from some students during orientations, she is the worst lecturer in the college......now I know it.

On the way to home, it started to rain heavily.I finally became "chicken felt into soup" for the first time,haiz......

My father backed home at 7.00pm with the second hand kancil.I finally have my own car!!Dun need to be chicken felt into soup again! Anyway, I still need more practice because I 'm too easy to get panic when driving a car.

没有评论:

发表评论