I drove to KTM station at 2.00 pm and my father sat beside me. I felt that I drove very well, but still needed some improvements. The train met system failure again and I arrive at BAC at 3.00pm. Started gossiping when entered the classroom and Ms Jackie Law was the hottest topic. Some of us considered to leave our assignments blank and passed us to Ms Jackie at tomorrow's Common Law Reasoning class.Suddenly Ms Diana(Public law lecturer) came in and informed us that legal skills class which supposed to attend on Friday had been canceled. We started to back home at 4.00pm because Ms Puvan was sick and she canceled the class.It was quite disappointing but hope she would recover asap.
When I was waiting for KTM at KL Central Station, I found that the KTM had started to implement special coach for ladies only. Unfortunately, I saw men came out from the ladies' coach.Ladies may easily face sexual harassment when using the KTM service, special coach for them may solve the problem.However, for me this implementation was quite weird. For me it is a kind of discrimination to guys. Not all of guys have salty pork hands, ok? By the way, I hope this special coach can solve this problem.
3 条评论:
Yes I am happy for this implementation! Coz I got some 'unhappy' experience in KTM b4...and I never take ktm after that incident. Seriously hope they can solve this prob.
!!! I was so upset and scared le on that time! U ah...bad mouth! Remember...karma!
sry times 100000000........dun angry lah......T.T T.T next time be careful and stay together with friends,this may help,ok? dun angry lah......I'm very sry for my bad mouth......dun angry lah......T.T I have deleted the previous post,sry......T.T, pls forgive me T.T
发表评论