谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年4月22日星期四

Worst class...Common Law

Public Law,Criminal Law,Contract Law are good, I always have good time during those classes.However, I can't endure Common Law Reasoning class anymore, the lecturer is the worst among lecturers or teachers I have met before. Today I laughed bitterly during the class. I never laugh like that during the former classes.A few Common Law Reasoning classes has over, and she just knew that many students do not have take A Level before study LLB. She thought that all students could understand anything lectured during the classes. We don't need a lecturer who just read the whole notes, ok? We don't have difficulty in reading. Please don't talk about the best student who was your student and King's College recipient, she can make it because of her diligence, not only your contribution!!!I have decided to study by myself instead of just listening to your lecture. Every law lecturer can teach Common Law Reasoning because this is the compulsory subject for any law students. I wish Ms Puvan(Criminal Law lecturer) could take over Ms Jackie's job as Ms Puvan is one of the best lecturer in BAC. I hope I can act like Donald Trump,"you are fired!!!"


I really don't want to fail my Common Law Reasoning.....

没有评论:

发表评论