谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年4月4日星期日

Waiting for Monday

Tomorrow I will start my college life at BAC. For me, first year is the most important year because of King's college scholarship.If I can get the scholarship, I can study in King's college for my second and third year. 17500 pound per annual, almost 100k in RM! King's College has already stated that the money is enough to cover all of the expenses.Wao! This is the only chance for me to study in London! However, the scholarship is provided to the best LLB external program student in Malaysia only, so I have to compete with other students who study at other colleges. Despite the fierce competition, I will try my best to get this scholarship, I don't want to burden my family anymore.

Recently my father and I are busy to look for a second hand kancil. Although my father bought a new saga at last year, he still wants to find a car for me, because I look so panic when I am driving the saga. Don't laugh! I admit that I have not drove for half year already , but this is not the main cause! Hey, it is a new car, sure i afraid of driving it. If one day I have my car "kissed" with the other car's butt, gantung lesen+藤条焖猪肉.Anyway, I hope we can buy a good and cheap kancil as soon as possible or I have to ride my bicycle to KTM station every day. It is a good exercise but I have to pray not to rain on that day because I don't want to become a chicken that fell into soup(落汤鸡 in English).If we have bought a kancil, I sure I will start to find a part-time job.

2 条评论:

Sarah 说...

wow you're studying at BAC?
i'm studying nearby too^^ at methodist college.

黄俊玮Ng Jun Wei 说...

ooo, quite near:)

发表评论