After moral studies class, it was already 5.00pm.I went to Mid Valley to have my statute book changed.Finally I had my book changed but I needed to pay RM25 more because there was no any discount on the latest edition.
谢谢你的点击 =)
2010年4月12日星期一
Today is tiring...
I had my Public Law and Moral Studies classes today. Ms Diana(Public Law) is excellent!!!I quite enjoy my class.However, moral studies was very boring, many of us felt asleep when Puan Adura was giving her lecture.She is a good lecturer indeed, kind and helpful, but I think she shouldn't teach moral studies, it is such a waste. She is a master in business and finance!!!
After moral studies class, it was already 5.00pm.I went to Mid Valley to have my statute book changed.Finally I had my book changed but I needed to pay RM25 more because there was no any discount on the latest edition.
After moral studies class, it was already 5.00pm.I went to Mid Valley to have my statute book changed.Finally I had my book changed but I needed to pay RM25 more because there was no any discount on the latest edition.
没有评论:
发表评论