谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年4月20日星期二

Give up? Won't Give Up?

I am not a hardworking student. I love to day-dreaming. I want a lot, but never work hard for them. Yesterday I had read all of the cases mentioned during contract law classes, tried hard to understand about the facts, judgments and the principles behind the judgments. I read my reference book to make my study easier. Today I failed, not the exam, but failed to express my views in English fluently. I stumbled when asking a simple question about the notion. It seems like King's College Scholarship is impossible for me to get it. Now i have to worry whether I can pass the first year exam which will be held in the next May.

3 条评论:

vivian 说...

Gambatteh! All you need is time. There's no way eng can be improve in just few days. I know you can make it. Have faith in it k? =)

黄俊玮Ng Jun Wei 说...

thanks,I will try my best.=)

Lexirphiw 说...

You must believe yourself that you can! Behold the believe, you are stepping towards success. So do not feel discourage from just a small challenge in your life. We are not approach to professional writing skill yet, so do not consider today's work as an image of your end result. You should not be threatened by this simply essay writing. It's the first and the first often will not bring much delighted result. And hence it will provide a thrust for you to move on to strike for perfection.

发表评论