谢谢你的点击 =)
2010年4月5日星期一
Public Law and Moral Studies Classes
I had my Public Law and Moral Studies classes today. Public law class actually should start from 11.15am till 1.15pm, because today is the first day, Ms Diana(lecturer) let us go at 12.20pm after finished introducing herself and something about British Constitution. After that I had my moral studies class at 2.00pm. It was just a few of my classmates had joined the moral studies class because they are not going to study it in first year. My moral studies' lecturer is Puan Adura, a Malay+Chinese+Arabian woman. She introduced herself and separated the whole class into groups, wanted each group to introduce themselves one by one. It took very long time, really.I found that there was no Malay in my moral studies class !There are many mixed students in my class, especially one student(I forget her name)that her ancestors are formed by Spaniard,Philippines,Thai,Indian and two other races.Then each group had to discuss about"pros and cons of learning moral studies"and wrote into an essay. My group was the last group that passed up our essay.
2 条评论:
i am writing an essay with a topic of law and morality. since you just had a class today, i wonder if you would kindly give me some clues on it. thanks in advance......
Honestly, I never pay attention for moral studies,it is meaningless.Maybe Lai Yee or Felic can help you, they are better.
发表评论