谢谢你的点击 =)

2010年4月7日星期三

A lot of things happened....

My parents finally backed home at 11.00am after watched 叶丽仪's concert at Genting. 12.00pm my father and I went to meet with a second car dealer at Salak South. My father seldom goes to Salak South, so we went to the destination according to the road sign, but we still lost in Salak South.We hand gone to Pudu, Cheras 2.5 miles ,Bandar Seri Permaisuri,kampung baru Salak South and more.We reached there at 2.30pm and I already felt like to vomit.After checked the Kancil, father had a test drive ont it and went through some procedures with the agent. When everything was settled, it was already 3.00pm. I had to attend Criminal Law class at 3.30pm, father brought me to Maharajalela monorial station to let me take the monorial to my college. I saw some Kuen Cheng's students at the monorial. I looked at their school badge and thought"wah ! so ugly, who is the designer?dun have any independent school's style, the old one is better."

I have my criminal law class from 3.30pm till 5.30pm. During the class we just copied the note non-stop, and paid 100% attention. After class I was exhausted and felt asleep, but I still had to go Mid Valley by KTM to buy some Law books.I had bought《Contract Law》and《Blackstone's Statute On Criminal Law》in MPH but I failed to buy《Constitutional and Adminstrative Law》. I reached home at 7.30pm, today was a tiring day..........

5 条评论:

Vivian 说...

Hey dun criticize Kuen Cheng!!! Chung Hwa is not much better! Hmph~

黄俊玮Ng Jun Wei 说...

I just express my feelings only, I also praised the old school badge, hehe.....but Chong Hwa's new school badge is really ugly.

Melvin Lee 说...

why you bought the 2006-2007 series ?
i thought there is a newest series is it ?
2009-2010

黄俊玮Ng Jun Wei 说...

but the worker said that is the latest series

黄俊玮Ng Jun Wei 说...

thank you for inform me, i will take it back to the MPH

发表评论